break up

break up

everyone but me is in love. don't cry, don't cry,don't cry, don't cry. i'm a hideous troll. of course he broke up with me. why would anyone want to date me? i'm disgusting. - cute sweater. - thank you. - i mean, no one would miss it

if he mysteriously disappeared, right? he probably misses me so much right now. i'm a lot of fun. riding solo, riding solo. has anybody seen my stapler? i lose everything that matters to me. i deserve this doughnut. my heart's broken. he's gonna call.

he's definitely gonna call. he's never gonna call me ever again. (sniffles) you know what, (bleep) him. i'm better than that. i'll never be able toeat at a restaurant again because i can't go to a restaurant alone. what am i gonna be? that sad, weird girl eatingalone at a restaurant? - hey, allison.

- oh yeah, i forgot to tell you. patrick said he had a crush on you. - oh. i'm so happy i'm single. you know what? (bleep) you chair. you never loved me anyway and your stupid chair face. (bleep) chair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

broken heart syndrome wiki

steps to get over a break up

how to get over heartache