how can you mend a broken heart

how can you mend a broken heart

i can think of younger days when living for my life was everything a man could want to do but i could never see tomorrow i was never told about the sorrow and how can you mend a broken heart how can you stop the rain from falling down oh tell me how can you stop that old sun from shining

what makes the world go round tell me how can youmend this broken man how can this loser ever hope to win somebody please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again la la la la la i can still feel the breeze that rustles thorough the trees and misty memories of days gone by

but we could never see tomorrowand would you believe it no one ever told us about the sorrow so how can you mend a broken heart tell me how can you stop and sometimes i wonder la la la la la la la la

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

broken heart syndrome wiki

steps to get over a break up

how to get over heartache