my broken heart

my broken heart

all i know is that you were my happiness,youwere the only one who made my heart sing you were the who made me smile, who made me dance...whomade me happy. and now without you, it's as if a part of me stayed with you when you left,and now i'm lost.you brought out the best in me. & people keep telling me to forgetabout you, to just cut you out that you're not important but they didn't get to know you theway i did. & i cannot just throw you away like a piece of trash, they need to leaveme alone, they don't understand & they don't know how i feel, they need to stop talking,they need to stop telling me how i feel, or how to feel, or how to act.... they don't know how much this is effecting me...you're not just some guy....

you were way more than just some guy.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

broken heart syndrome wiki

steps to get over a break up

how to get over heartache