there was a time when i was so broken hearted

there was a time when i was so broken hearted

♪ in the night ihear them talk, ♪ ♪ the coldest story ever told, ♪ ♪ somewhere faralong this road ♪ ♪ he lost his soul, ♪ ♪ to a woman soheartless.. heartless ♪ ♪ how could you beso heartless.. oh ♪ ♪ how could yoube so heartless ♪ ♪ how could you be so ♪ ♪ cold as the winterwind when it breeze yo ♪

♪ just remember thatyou talking to me yo ♪ ♪ you need to watch theway you talking to me yo ♪ ♪ i mean after all the thingsthat we been through ♪ ♪ i mean after all thethings we got into ♪ ♪ and yo i know some thingsyou things ♪ ♪ that you aint told me ♪ ♪ ayo i did some thingsbut thats the old me ♪ ♪ and now youwanna get me back ♪ ♪ you gon' show me ♪

♪ so you walk aroundlike you don't me ♪ ♪ you got a new friend ♪ ♪ well i got homies ♪ ♪ but at the end itsstill so lonely ♪ ♪ how could you be so dr. evil ♪ ♪ you bringing out a side of ♪ ♪ me that i don't know, ♪ ♪ i decided we wasn't gonnaspeak so why are up 3 a.m. ♪ ♪ on the phone, ♪

♪ why do she be somad at me for, ♪ ♪ homey i don't knowshe hot and cold, ♪ ♪ i won't stop won't mess mygroove up cause i already ♪ ♪ know how this thing goes, ♪ ♪ you run and tellyou're friends ♪ ♪ that you'releavin' me,♪ ♪ they say that they don'tsee what you see in me, ♪ ♪ you wait a couple monthsthen you gon' see, ♪ ♪ you'll never findnobody better than me ♪

♪ talkin', talkin',talkin', talk ♪ ♪ baby lets just knock it off ♪ ♪ they dont know whatwe been through ♪ ♪ they dont know'bout me and you ♪ ♪ so i got somethingnew to see ♪ ♪ and you just gon'keep hatin' me ♪ ♪ and we just gon' be enemies ♪ ♪ i know you cant believe ♪ ♪ i could just leave it wrong ♪

♪ and you cant make it right ♪ ♪ im gon' take off tonight ♪ ♪ into the night.. in the night,i hear 'em talk, ♪ ♪ the coldest story ever told. ♪ ♪ somewhere far along thisroad, he lost his soul. ♪ ♪ to a woman so heartless.. ♪ ♪ how could yoube so heartless? ♪ ♪ oh.. how could yoube so heartless ♪ ♪ ♪

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

broken heart syndrome wiki

steps to get over a break up

how to get over heartache